Online support slideshow

Hi everyone! Welcome to our special week. We are celebrating the week of THE WOMAN and today related with Arts and Crafts we are going to know a woman that had influenced the style of surrealism as well as causing effects on other styles. This incredible woman is Elena Ivanovna Diakonova. You might not know this name but I am sure that Gala Dalí will be more familiar than that. 

This woman was not only the muse of thousands of painters but also she was the coauthor of Dali's project. She was behind thousands of pieces of Dali, but the only difference was that her name was not on the paintings. However, was not until 1950s when Dali started signing the paintings as Gala-Dalí.

There are thousand of women that their work was not recognised enough or even recgonized. That is why I found extremely inportant to raise awareness about giving recognition to women that worked as much or more as other men.

So, without going any further, I wanted to mention that there are several webistes and apps that are used for creating presentations, inphograhics, posters and more. Prezi, PowerPoint, Genially, Google Slides... In this case, I have used Genially, which is an amazing website where you can create original and interactive presentations. The task I was asigned was to create a presentation. The presentation I created is for 6th grade in Arts and Crafts. As I said before, this presentation will be as a part of a project based on researching on different topics during a whole week. In this case, the week was the week of Women.

First of all, you have a lot of templates to choose, as I wanted to make it artistic, but I found the perfect template. I had problems with the position of the images with the text. I did not know how to put an image in front of a text. However, there are a lot of text types, images, icons and other things that you can use to make your presentation better. Besides, you can introduce a link, or an audio to an image or icon.

So, in general Genially is a very complete website, I would definitely recommend it!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The use of images in our lessons!

Welcome to my Blog!

Storyboard a video project