Using mindaps in class

Hello again! Hope you are feeling good 馃榾 Today I bring you a new tool: mindpas. They are useful for a lot of things such as organising, studying, reviewing, preparing a presentation or whatever you want! The main aim of mindmaps is to organise different concepts into a clear outcome. Here I have a list with diferent websites where you can create your own mindmaps. They usually recquire register in the websites, you can do it with your Google account, Facebook or even your e-mail. These are the websites:

I have created a mindmap about animals, classifying it depending on the skeleton structure (vertebrate or invertebrate), reproduction and nutrition. The link to the mindmap: ANIMALS mindmap  I have created this mindmap with SpiderScribe and I have to say that I really like it because you can add images, files, maps and calendars into your mindmap! Here you can see it:


Hope you like it and let me know if you create any mindmaps so I can see them!




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The use of images in our lessons!

Storyboard a video project

Welcome to my Blog!