My NereAvatar


                                 

This is me!! You might know how do I look in real life, but this is quite close to me! This is an avatar, and you can do it with yourself. There are several web site apps where you can create your avatar but in this case I have used Bitmoji. In this app you can create an avatar of whoever you want! You and your family can have an avatar. The avatars can be used to make fun activities with students. Some of those are listed bellow:

  • Avatars can be used for the profile photo of our email or other social media.
  • They can be used by the teacher in a very interesting web: Viko. In this website the avatars can talk, so they can create messages with different voice effects than can be funny and motivating for the students.
  • They can also be used in virtual activities, such as a museum tour or a city tour. 



Apart from the use of the emojis, if you normally use Google Chrome, Bitmoji is an excellent tool while searching the internet. As you can see above, if you download the app of Bitmoji, a little icon of Bitmoji appears in the right side of the screen to use it in a fasdter and easier way.



You can also use your emoji for your profile photo of your social medias or the e-mail. As you can see above here is my Gmail app with my emoji as a profile photo.


SEE YOU IN ANOTHER TIME!







Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The use of images in our lessons!

Welcome to my Blog!

Storyboard a video project